Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Ordered a Dell Workstation

  Well this is a blog that details my life  and what I do online and sometimes offline, though a majority of my life is spent in cyberspace. First off a little about me, I am a man that wears many hats I guess you could say I am a renaissance man though I believe many of us are of the nature these days.  I have self taught the majority of all the tech abilities and skills that I have today.  From learning new apps and programs such as WordPress, HTML, css, Adobe Photoshop, Zbrush, PHP, server administration using Webmin, Plesk etc ...  These I learned on my own without and actual teacher. As well I learned much I know about painting through either trial and error or reading about others skills and the way they honed them.  This is just a basic intro to me as I would rather keep this to this week online.

  First off I added a new page to my Facebook account and it is called Wordpress Experts  and this will be a page / forum about WordPress and its uses for both content management and e commerce as well just a helpful springboard for people about Wordpress and all the themes, plugins, and apps that you can use with it. As well today I added more to a model I have been working on and posted it to my FB page, the problem is laptop keeps crashing and I lost the work of about half hour arrgggh. Well so this is why I ordered a Dell precision workstation online. The workstation should increase my productivity and as well give the extra power I need in my digital artwork. It has a quad core Xeon processor as well as a Nividia video card and loads of memory and a blazing fast hard drive. As well today I also added these blogs to blogger and will be adding to them on a regular basis as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment