Sunday, February 26, 2012

New week of 2-27-2012 what I did with digital art and my 3D Digital Sculpting in Zbrush!

Well as I posted I bought a new workstation for my 3d sculpting, modeling and character development that has a great graphics card, quad processor, a load of ram, and everything else I needed for digital 3d artwork. Over in Facebook I joined a bunch of 3d arts and digital modeling, sculpting and painting groups and pages. As well I downloaded Blender 3d and started to refresh my memory on it as well continue to learn as much as possible about zbrush from Pixologic and Photoshop and as well strengthen my work flows build my pipeline line and now I also installed the unity game engine as well as others. This week I plan on buying and external hard drive that has a terabyte of ram a 7200 rpm drive that will attach via esata cable or via usb 2 also. This will be needed for storage as well where I can keep a run-time for one of the new versions of poser pro. Currently this week do to the fact I just cannot afford maya unless I can get my hands on a education version or oem version if I get lucky. As for the new workstation I have so far subdivided a model or two in to huge amounts of polys as well while running PS with a large item or two on the clipboard while running blender and makehuman and it did not stutter slowdown or momentarily freeze while performing many highly taxing tasks.  Though I still am going to add more memory soon enough and eventually upgrade to and even better graphics card. I want to be able to animate at a good rez on this machine and as well maybe buy another workstation too. If I am doing animations I should be able to get to that level. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment